The deadline for our merchant applications has passed. If you would like to apply to be on our waitlist, our Application may be downloaded HERE.
If you would like information about merchanting at the convention, you may contact us by clicking here
with any questions regarding policies, deadlines, etc.
- Merchants should vend or exhibit products which most conference attendees would find of value and reflect the mission statement of MEC: To create community by promoting the sharing of knowledge, experience, and fellowship among people who follow mystical and esoteric traditions. In order to promote community, we do not include those paths or traditions whose doctrines advocate bigotry and/or violence against others on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or religion.
- Items NOT permitted in the exhibit area include but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, lit candles and burning incense, alcoholic beverages, prepared food sales, and paid divination readings. Free demonstrations are allowed, i.e.: “Free reading with the purchase of a Tarot Deck”.
- Blades and replica weapons may be sold. They are to be wrapped in paper and taped for transport through the hotel.
- Merchants are responsible for collecting their own Michigan Sales Tax.
- Please limit the distractions caused by demonstrating products such as but not limited to: drums, sound systems and video systems.
- After the Merchant room is locked for the night, there will be no admittance without approval from the Head of Operations or Head of Security.
- Tables not claimed by close on Thursday are forfeited.